Aurora is on version 1.9.5 C#, available at the Aurora Forums.
Contact Erik on the forum for a wiki account.
CS Aurora Topic Index
Aurora C# is the new coded and updated version of Aurora VB6
This is a Index-List of changes C# get's to the older Aurora versions - it is most likely not complete and all changes, features etc in C# as known today are not finale and may (or better will) chance till the release of C#. I have included only the "C#Aurora Changes List" at the moment - other postings of Steve in other Forum sections I still have to work through.
The text ist just copy/paste from Steve's forum postings (added by some additional formatting for easier legibility), including a link to the topic and the date of last change when copied.
Screenshots (which are only included as a link to the picture at the moment) might be - and will be (!) - outdated.
Index Changes in C# (WIP)
Setting up a new game
- C-Systems (Creation, Naming, Jump Points, Ruins etc)
- C-System Bodies (Planets, Comets, Moons etc, Low Grav etc.)
- C-Galaxy Mapmode
Alien Races and Contact with them
- C-Ground Units (Basics, Formations, Formation Templates, Unit Design etc)
- C-GU Components (Modules for GUs)
- C-GU Tasks (orders and how they work)
- C-Ground Combat
- C-Shipyard Tasks (shipbuilding, repair, refit etc)
- C-Ship Crew (also Morale, Grade, Training, Overcrowding etc)
- C-Ship Design (Ship Class Window etc)
- C-Ship-Maintenance (including Damage Control)
- C-Ship Modules (without Space Station Modules and Weapons)
- C-Ship Movement (Ships, Fleets, Waypoints etc)
- C-Ship Tasks (orders and how they work)
- C-Ship-Combat (including Fire Control settings etc)
- C-Fighter and Carrier (Carrier, Ships under 500t etc)
- C-Space Stations (including Ship Modules for Space Stations)
- C-Beam Weapons (all Ship weapons without missiles; including Turrets)
- C-Missiles (including Launcher, Fighter Pods and Fighter Pod Bays)