Aurora is on version 1.9.5 C#, available at the Aurora Forums.
Contact Erik on the forum for a wiki account.
When a colony population surrenders due to ground invasion or orbital bombardment, it becomes part of the conquering empire. Its initial political status within the new empire severely diminishes its economic output, but sufficient occupying ground forces can gradually improve its status over time.
- Conquered (20% production, wealth and trade efficiency)
- Occupied (40% production, wealth and trade efficiency)
- Subjugated (60% production, wealth and trade efficiency)
- Candidate Population (80% production, wealth and trade efficiency)
- Imperial Population (100% production, wealth and trade efficiency)
Where surrender is forced by bombardment rather than ground combat, the progression is instead:
Vanquished -> Subjugated -> Candidate Population -> Imperial Population
Protection Modifiers (used to determine required PPV):
- Vanquished: 1
- Conquered: 0
- Occupied: 0
- Subjugated: 0.5
- Candidate Population: 1
- Imperial Population: 1
Occupation Modifier (used to determine required occupation strength):
- Vanquished: 0
- Conquered: 1
- Occupied: 0.75
- Subjugated: 0.25
- Candidate Population: 0
- Imperial Population: 0
Status points required: TBD
Change in Status
- Status Point Modifier = 1.5 - ((Species Militancy + Species Xenophobia + Species Determination) / 300)
- If Radiation Level > 100 Then Status Point Modifier = Status Point Modifier/ (Radiation Level / 100)
- Population Status Points = Population Status Points + ((Time increment in Seconds / 86400) * Status Point Modifier)
Once the status point reach the amount required for the next status level, the population status changes and status points go back to zero.