Aurora is on version 7.1, available at the Aurora Forums.
Contact Erik on the forum for a wiki account.
|Total Cost (BP)||2,400|
Sector Commands are planetary installations that become available after researching Improved Command and Control
Building a Sector Command HQ in a colony allows you to appoint a Civilian Administrator as a Sector Governor.
- Sector Governors give one quarter of their bonuses, (like mining or factory production), to all colonies in the sector.
- This is on top of any colonial governor bonuses. For example, a Sector Governor with a 20% bonus to mining will boost mineral production in all colonies in the sector by 5%.
- The level of a Sector Command and thus its range can be increased by building additional HQs.
Defining Sector Commands
- To define sectors, click the Sectors button at the bottom of the Population and Production window.
- The sector capital is where you have built the Sector Command HQ.
- A Sector Command HQ cannot be transported.
- There is a maximum allowed distance, measured in jumps, between the capital and other systems in the sector. Higher levels of sector command headquarters increase this distance.
- Building a Sector Command HQ requires the Improved Command & Control technology in the Logistics / Ground Combat Tree.