Aurora is on version 1.9.5 C#, available at the Aurora Forums.
Contact Erik on the forum for a wiki account.
There are several ways to refuel your ships through the Task Groups window (F12)
Refuel from a colony
- Refueling is instantaneous.
- on the Task Groups Orders tab, select the colony (System Locations Available pane)
- select the Refuel from Colony order (Actions Available pane).
Make sure the colony has available fuel in its stockpiles.
Refuel from a tanker
A tanker is a ship whose design has been labelled Tanker by checking the relevant checkbox in the upper right corner of the Class Design (F5) window.
If TG #A is a tanker fleet (contains at least one tanker) and TG #B a non tanker (and presumably short of fuel) fleet, the available orders related to tankers are :
- For TG #B :
- Refuel from target fleet + select TG #A : TG #B refuels from the tankers of TG #A
- For TG #A :
- Refuel target fleet + select TG #B : TG #A refuels TG #B
- Refuel from own tankers : there is no second fleet involved. When TG #A executes that order, the tankers in TG #A refuel the non-tankers in TG #A. The order is telling the task group to use its own tanker(s) to refuel itself, useful for example if a battle fleet has a tanker along with additional fuel.
Obviously, the last way to refuel any ship of your fleet is to enter SpaceMaster_Mode and to SM Refuel at will.